1. What isn’t covered by the warranty?
- What isn’t covered by the warranty?
- Lost or stolen products
- Non quality-related issues
- Free products
2. When does the warranty begin?
It begins the day you place your order.
3. How do I claim the warranty?
Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, contact us at [email protected]
4. What is a valid proof of purchase?
- An Amazon order number
- A dated sales receipt from an authorized Dott Reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
5. What if I don’t have any proof of purchase?
- If you made your purchase through Dott Store, we may be able to locate your order using your email address, name or shipping address.
- If you made your purchase through an authorized Dott Reseller, you may contact the Reseller to see if they can provide a copy of your receipt.
- If the product was a gift, you may ask the giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or claim the warranty on your behalf.
6. Will the warranty be renewed if my product is replaced?
The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won’t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.